With all different continuous inkjet printers to choose today, how should we choose the right one for us? Should we choose the new CIJ brands from China, which are cheaper, or shall we stick to long standing continuous inkjet printer brands like Linx, Videojet, Markem Imaje, Dominio, Hitachi…?
As far as I concern, each inkjet printer has their own merit. For Markem Imaje, you could have a unit double jet printer; for Hitachi, it’s well known for long lasting life span with only a few spare parts to maintenance. Now let’s look at one of the most widely use CIJ printers, Linx, to find out what makes it stand out.
- Substrate. Linx continuous inkjet printer can be applied on different substrates, such as glass, plastic, metal(can).
- Speed. The max printing speed of Linx can reach 9 meters/second.
- Maintenance. With tightly sealed print head, freeing you from frequent cleaning work.
- Installation. Only 25kg, you could move the Linx printer anywhere along the production line. Very suitable for small workshop. Besides, the installation process is much easier than installing a laser printer.
- Liquids. Match with various common black ink, colored ink, UV ink…
- Info storage. You can store settings in printer, and Linx can generate unique tracking codes.
From tracing marks on egg shell to dates on the bottle of milk, continuous inkjet printers play an important role in industrial field. Visit our website for more info about used Linx printer, compatible spare parts, refurbished spare parts, codes.
Here are the hot sale maintenance spare parts for Linx CIJ.